Local Delivery Service
We will collect information about you during your visit to our website, including your name/business name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card information and related business and personal confidential data.
1. We gather this information when you:
• Fill out and submit our Contact Us form in our Contact page
• Ask us to Create an account and/or save your information on our online Admin Portal when such user portal is applicable.
• Agree to receive updates and/or promotions via email
• Are referred to us through a marketing promotion
• Volunteer to provide us demographic information about you in order to receive additional discounts and/or lower rates.
• Details of Volunteer to provide us demographic information about you in order to receive additional discounts and/or lower rates.
• In the course of any sales transaction with us, we will transfer your information to our payment processing service provider (when using our shopping cart) for confirmation and completion of your order.
2. Use of your information
We use your information to process your order, and contact you with any questions via phone or email.
Additionally, when you create an account with us, we will send you information regarding our promotions and services. If you provide your information in response to any of our contests or promotions we will use your information (email, phone number, or postal address) to send you information regarding our other promotions, products, services, and contests, unless you opt-out.
From time to time, we will use your information to contact you to receive feedback about the quality of our customer support and your experiences with us and to also conduct our own market research.
3. Sharing of your information
We do not share your information with any third party. However, when required by law, we have the right to disclose information about you in response to law enforcement requests or the legal process. Additionally, we retain these rights in order to protect the interest and assets of our business.
4. Your Rights
At any point, you may contact our Customer Service Team via phone to update your information at any time.
If you choose at any time to no longer receive communications from us, either by email and/or telephone, simply contact us using our contact information shown in our website and we will remove you from the respective communications list.
5. Use of your email(s)
When you provide us your email address, expect to receive emails from us responding to your request or with information necessary to process your order. After placing your order with us, you will receive an email confirmation.
we sends promotional emails, on occasion, to those Businesses and individuals who have agreed to receive it. If you choose at any time to no longer receive email communications from us, simply contact us via phone or email and we will remove you from this list.
6. Changing your profile
To update your information you may contact us using our contact information shown in our website. In an effort to keep your information private, we will validate your identity prior to updating or reviewing your information.
We are committed to keeping your personal information secure, and makes every effort to protect against its loss, misuse, or alteration. To protect your data, we use a variety of technologies and processes.
We protects and encrypts your order information using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology as it is transmitted over the Internet.
Children's Privacy on our website
Children should always ask their parents for permission before providing any personal information (such as their names, email addresses, and phone numbers) to us or to anyone else. No information should be submitted by any Minor (a guest under 18 years of age). Minors are not allowed to participate in any of our contests or promotions.
9. Policy changes
10. Questions or comments?
5 STAR REVIEWS
What Our Customers Say